The time for concrete tanker to transport concrete shall not exceed the time specified by the mixing station. During the transportation of concrete, the mixing drum shall not be stopped for a long time to prevent segregation of the concrete. The driver should always observe the concrete condition, and report to the dispatching room if any abnormality is found, and apply for handling. ......
1. The automobile part of the concrete mixer truck shall comply with the general safety technical requirements of automobiles.
2. The fuel, lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, brake fluid, cooling water, etc. of the concrete mixer truck should be adequately added, and the quality should meet the requirements.
3. Check the power output device and confirm that there is no loose bolts or bearing oil leakage.
4. When mixing and transporting, the loading capacity of concrete shall not exceed the rated capacity.
5. Before starting the mixer truck, put the mixer drum operating handle in the "stop" position.
6. Before loading the mixing conveyor, the mixing drum should be reversed to drain the water and debris in the drum.
7. When loading materials, place the joystick in the "loading" position and adjust the rotating speed of the mixing drum to make the feeding smooth.
8. When transporting concrete, ensure that the sliding bucket is firmly placed to prevent it from swinging due to looseness, injuring pedestrians or affecting the normal operation of other vehicles.
9. When loading and transporting the mixed concrete, the speed of the mixing drum is 2-10 rpm. During transportation, the speed of the mixing drum should be 2-3 rpm on a flat road. When driving on a road with a side slope greater than 50, Or when the road is swaying left and right, the stirring rotation should be stopped, and the stirring rotation should be resumed after the road conditions improve.
10. The time for concrete tanker to transport concrete cannot exceed the time specified by the mixing station. During the transportation of concrete, the mixing drum shall not be stopped for a long time to prevent segregation of the concrete. The driver should always observe the concrete condition, and report to the dispatching room if any abnormality is found, and apply for handling.
11. When the mixing drum changes from forward to reverse, the joystick should be placed in the middle position first, and the joystick handle should be put to the reverse position after the stirring drum stops rotating.
12. Before discharging the concrete, the mixing drum should be rotated at a speed of 10-12 rpm for 1 minute before discharging.
13. The continuous operation time of the stirring device should not exceed 8h.
14. After the work is completed, the inside of the mixing drum and the body should be cleaned, and the remaining concrete should not be left in the drum.
15. The water level of the water tank should remain normal. When parking in winter, drain the water in the water tank and water supply system.
Zhengzhou Dongfeng Mid-South Enterprise Co.,Ltd, our product line covers a wide range from dump truck,cargo truck,tractor head,municipal truck,concrete mixer truck,semi trailer.etc,if you ever need any information regards to commercial vehicles,please do feel free to contact us.